This site is convened by Viv Aitken with technical support from Phil at Bay Web design. We’d love to hear from you with any inquiries or feedback about the site – or if you have material related to Mantle of the Expert in NZ that you would like included on this site (teaching plans, reflections on practice, blogs, research papers, information and announcements etc).
Please use this email address: email@example.com to get in touch!
An increasing number of educators around Aotearoa New Zealand are making regular use of dramatic inquiry in their teaching. The following schools and individuals have made themselves available for email contact, discussion or site visits. Some host cluster meetings for local practitioners. Please feel free to contact them directly.
- Leslee Allen (Kaurihohore School) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Downey (Otaika Valley School) email@example.com
- Sue Bleaken (Melville Intermediate) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Board (Rototuna Junior High School) email@example.com
- Gay Gilbert (Hillcrest Normal) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Parkes (Aberdeen School) email@example.com
- Gaenor Stoate (University of Waikato) firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay of Plenty:
- Vicki Knell (Omokoroa Point School) email@example.com
- Michelle Hall (Makaraka School) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priya Gain (Victoria University) email@example.com
- Merrin Diack (Rolleston College) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an experienced Mantle practitioner or cluster group host and would be willing to be a contact person – please get in touch – we will be delighted to add you to the list.